Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feasibility Study: Weave sampling & short runs facility


I am currently undertaking some research for a feasibility study into providing support services to the weave sector. I have compiled a short survey aimed at designer-makers and small businesses and I would be hugely grateful if you could fill in should you fall into these categories.


I know how pressurized everyone's time is, but I hope that the information gleaned from this survey will help secure funding for a much-needed weave facility which could directly benefit UK-based weave businesses in the future.

I am working to an very tight timescale to submit this feasibility study and so I would be extremely appreciative to receive your valuable answers, by this coming Saturday 16th March.

Please do forward this info onto anyone you think might be interested and keen to offer their thoughts.

Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment